Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hello!

by Kate Podjan

Welcome to the new ODCF blog!  I have been looking forward to starting this for a long time now.  It is my hope that this will be the place for many contributors from the Open Door family to lend their voice, and to give visitors a bit of the "Open Door flavor" in a fun and insightful way.  Posts will come from pastors, leaders, and members of the congregation on a periodic basis.  This will be a great way to communicate the heart of Open Door.

I am currently gathering contributions, and if you are interested in writing for the blog, I'd love to hear what you'd like to bring to the table!  Feel free to leave comment on the blog or on our Facebook page saying that you are interested in being a contributor, and I'll get in touch with you.

Until next time, have a great day, and be blessed...because you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!